TransferWise provides a simple easy to use international money transfer service with digital wallet capabilities. Their digital wallet, or Borderless account also gives the individual local banking details in 6+ currencies including, EUR, SGD, NZD, USD, GBP and AUD. Their TransferWise Borderless debit card backs on to their Borderless digital wallet allowing you to spend directly out of your multi-currency account balances.
What TransferWise offers individuals
- International money transfers
- Borderless multi-currency receiving accounts
- Borderless Debit Card - FX optimised debit card
- Android and Apple apps
- Send money to email address
- Scheduled and recurring transfers - sufficiently funded Borderless account required for this to work.
What TransferWise does not offer individuals
- Personal account management
- Full support for regular transfers. Currently regular transfers or ‘scheduled transfers’ need to have a Borderless multi-currency account balance. Find out which countries support TransferWise Borderless account.
- Cash pick up or international bill payments