WorldFirst has an excellent offering for business and promotes partnerships with businesses operating in a global environment. There are solutions for online sellers, import / export and global human resources payments.
What WorldFirst offers business
- Multi-currency receiving accounts
- Forward contracts
- Firm orders
- Xero integration
- Business account management
WorldFirst World Account
Through the WorldFirst World Account you can leverage unique banking details in 10 different currencies and reduce costs on receiving money from customers and paying suppliers. Local banking details are available in GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, CNH, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD and AUD.
What WorldFirst doesn’t offer business
- Business debit card for foreign currency transactions from the WorldFirst World account.
PayPal provides a range of specialized services for businesses from different countries.
What PayPal for business offers
- Make and accept international payments.
- Solutions for online sellers.
- Digital wallet to hold funds and transact in multiple currencies.
- Payment gateway to accept card payments.
- Accepts in-store payments with a card reader and a smartphone or tablet.
- Easy accounting integration through APIs, SDKs, code samples and pre-integrated solutions.
- Risk management through fraud and seller protection.
- Mass payments.
What PayPal for business doesn’t do
- Account managers.
- Currency hedging tools.
WorldFirst scores better in the Business Benefits category.